We will assess the quality of the your institution compliance management policies and procedures for implementing the privacy regulation, specifically ensuring consistency between what the bank tells consumers in its notices about its policies and practices and what it actually does.
At Control Solutions International, our professionals will evaluate the bank’s Privacy policies and procedures to ensure the critical elements of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) are adequately documented, properly disclosed to consumers and public, and controls are in place to safeguard nonpublic personal information.
Our team of professionals can help you:
- Evaluate GLBA procedures for ongoing monitoring and compliance
- Perform an assessment of the adequacy of training and knowledge of key elements of the regulation
- Determine the reliance that can be placed on your financial institution’s internal controls and procedures for monitoring the institution’s compliance with the privacy regulation
- Determine that appropriate disclosures regarding the institutions privacy polices are provided to consumers
- Determine that the institution has established an adequate written Information Security Program to ensure security and confidentiality of customer records and information as required under section 501 (b)